Sunday, December 03, 2006

One down...1,000,000 more to go......




Woo Hoo! I finished the Celtic Cap (pattern from http://girlfromauntie.com) for my husband David. Mind you, this way supposed to be his anniversary gift (anniversary was October 20th), BUT we couldn't find the right pattern and yarn. He was super picky about the pattern and just loved this one.

I'm so glad I just went ahead and got the dark green yarn (elsebeth lavold Chunky AL, #016 Forest 82 yds., it took about a ball and a half), instead of the black or grey. He looks SO good in green with his red hair, wouldn't you agree??

Now he just needs a matching scarf. I figured I'd do the cable pattern on each side, and just a simple rib or something in the middle. YEAH! The pattern said it was for 'intermediate, with advanced cables'. Can you tell I'm really proud of myself?!? Now onto the 100 others gifts I need to make.

No comments: